With 3 weeks to go (hopefully less) until we all get to meet this little being who is currently using my ribs as his foot rest, I have a few lasting worries about how Ian will react to this new intruder. I am sure there are to be some growing pains, but in the end, I hope that he will embrace his new place as the big brother and protector, and still understand that his place in my heart has not changed.
These are from last Saturday. We had such great plans, but ended up spending most of the day at the park enjoying the beautiful weather. It was a wonderful day.
2 comments:
We must be living in parllel dimensions because we found ourselves just hanging around outside instead of doing all the other things we had planned because the weather was sooo good it just screamed to be enjoyed.
So happy that you are so happy! come visit australia again soon!!
love Ellen
Post a Comment