Alright, I am still figuring out all this stuff. I don't know how to make things any bigger. I also haven't figured out how to invite people to view this or create links to it, but I will figure it out sooner or later.
In recent news, we experienced a killer Ohio ice storm last night. They are very pretty, but deadly. Lest you think that ear-splitting crack is thunder, think again. It is the beloved oak tree in your front yard falling on your house. Alright it was a maple tree and it didn't fall on the house, but it did bring down the cable line. We are still without power. I want to get out and take some picts. If I do I will post them. (assuming I can remember how!!)
We have successfully moved the wedding to the relief of all parties. In fact, it is actually a blessing. Now we will not have to pay rent for any of the month of May.
2 comments:
under "settings" choose "permissions" then type in email addresses and click on the invite button. i think you have to click on the these readers button too under who can read this blog?
rachel b
Hi Ari
nice to read your blog and what is happening in your part of the world.
big hug to Derrick - he's a luck guy.
we are in the middle of a heat wave here in Adelaide. The hottest stretch in March on recorded history - too many hot day to count over 35 degrees c and most around the 40 degrees c mark. a "little" blizzard would be a welcome relief down under at the moment.
i look forward to seeing lots of your pictures. a "little birdy" told me your are quite a talent in that area.
catch up soon
Luv Ya XOXOXO
Post a Comment